Sunday, March 15, 2009

yummy!

yesterday and today, my day is fulled by doing nothing. yesterday, I finished study at 1 pm, and after that, i went home to sleep again, and 3.30 pm merlin invited me to eat lunch BAKMI AYAM, the new foodcourt, and then take a bath, and ready to go church alone. At GKY GV, i followed KAPE 1, a.k.a kebhakthian phemuda shathu. and I got something, when i heard the speaker said, if we work, oneday, we work for God's glory, not for the money. then I went home again, then I was online, to chat or skype with Steven, but he was not in his room. then I sent messages to him, that I want to off, and take a rest, but when I sent it, I didn't want to off, until he was at home, then I was so tired of waiting for him, and suddenly I was not in a good mood. He said, he never saw me online in his msn, and because of my messages he went home lately, he thought useless that he went home early. he went to church too, and BBQ with his friends..
continue with today, in all day, I'm online, and he's not online again,.it makes me can't say anything..fiuhhhhhhhhhhhh..but, I'm still wait for him actually..

and I don't do anything, and I have plan to write a new post, and I think I''ll tell you all of you guys, about the meaning of names..(www.thinkbabynames.com)

1. Stephanie. Its meaning is "crown, garland"
2. Carissa. Its meaning is "grace". Because the meaning of Mega, I don't get it...and I call her with me...
3. Siska and Vionna. There aren't meaning of your name..Sory both of you, but you're still my best friend forever and ever..I call siska, with sis, for vionna, sometimes with cici, but can be calles with vee..
4. Jennifer. Its meaning is "fair one". "Jete, have you finished your homework?", yeah, I call her, Jete..
5. Harry. Its meaning is "home ruler". with this guy, I call him "HAR..."
6. Steven. Its meaning is Crown..you know lah, what name if you call your boyfriend???so, I don't tell you anymore..(http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com)

but, all of my best friend (LG), sometimes I call them, with one names,
"BEIB"..
(^^,)

today, I'm watching Green Forest My Home at youtube..it's boring activity, yeah..
and eating snacks (with s, it means plural, plulal as kylie said before)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mega means big honey!! hahahhaa

megazord (zord BESAR)

mega = super duper big huge enormous. hahahahhaa