Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, enough!

Monday until tomorrow, no college, yeah. Monday and today my class is off, I'm so happy. In sunday, I went to Cisarua, I followed MINISTRY GATHERING (March 8th-9th 2009) that held by Kape1 GKYGV. I was blessed in two days, how important we serve our God with our holy heart that given God to us.


The place's name is Vylla Myco.


The dining room, the outdoor place, it's fn too


It can be called church, I think.


Inside church, I can't read the chinese's word at the wall (siska siska, help me) ^^


the bedrooms, HAHA,


my roommate ^^

and Monday, we arrived at Jakarta, 5pm, continued Tuesday, I was totally took a rest. and today, I watch Green Forest My Home, steven tells me and give me idea to watch that movie, and so far, I can angry to watch that, but can laugh too. And this afternoon, I go to TA, to watch Confession Of A Shopaholic, it's good, PRADA, GUCCI, YVEST SAINT LAURENT, and the others. They make me want to have it, as mine. HAHAHA. And after watching that, going back to home, and chatting, watching Green Forest again.
And tomorrow, I have to do my homework, have to do that. yeah..

No comments: