Tuesday, March 31, 2009

about something.

OMG!!, i didn't write new post since last week, sory guys..yesterday, I've got email from Ev. Jeffrey, about David's case, and I think he didn't kill his prof,. BUT! His prof killed David, because he wanted to take David's project illegal. That's right. If you want to know the complete story, you can ym with me, and I'll give more.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1604910200&ref=name#/group.php?gid=67772059154&ref=mf

what do you think?? I'm so interested in this case, hehe, I don't know why.

btw, this last two days, I felt so bored, and that's why I didn't write new post last week.
I'm free today, holiday.
tomorrow my dad will coming to jkt, but will go to bandung, I don't know can I meet him, or not.
let us see tomorrow, guys..

No comments: