Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ganbatte ne Step!!

Actually today, wake up at 9 am, and take a bath. after that, go to the campus, to follow the momod's meeting (forum moderator). and I'm chosen to be english momod. but I think I'm not smart in english, but thank you to give me trust to be that. I'm going church tonight because this saturday I've been pianist in KP1. but before that, I have to study about PPM (Financial Market Introduction) because I have a quiz tomorrow.

And I feel I miss moment, when all of my betties held conference, and shared problems. but maybe all of them are busy, because of test, final test maybe. so I pray for them, so they can do their best.

I'm sick, not sick of love,haha, but I've been hit heavy influenza and cough too, so poor me. I'm so difficult to sleep at night, and trying to breath by mouth, and the day after that my mouth so dry, I'm feel so thirsty. My mom does too. I mean my mom in Makassar were in heavy influenza, same with me. fiuh. God bless me and my mom.

I'm promised with my self to be diligent right now, and don't over appear in front of the laptop, you know what I'm doing. yeah, I wanna change my self, and I'll get good IP this semester, that's my promise. If it doesn't came from my mind, myself, and me, so who wants to change myself? Of course, me me and me. Ganbatte ne step!!

No comments: