Monday, March 02, 2009

tears and joy..

yesterday is ewel's birthday, and study famz made a surprise for him..that's my joy....
"Happy Birthday" yah wel...
wish you all the best...
our surprise made him, couldn't say anything,,,
yeah, he said :
"kmrn ngerasa nya dunia dah mauk ancur
tapi sekarang kalian bikin aku semangat
haha
bener2 dah kalian
sa gk bisa kasi komen apa2"
but, there's is my sadness, and it can makes me cry..and that's about mucis, after finishing high school, i planned to take music, but the condition made me coulldn't take that..the condition is you have to finish 8th grd of royal test..OMG..i'd finished 3rd grd in that. and I've just taken 4th grd when I finished my high school. so sad, yeah BIG SAD...
and in my life, I've just followed the concert three times, 1st time at Maestoso's concert, the theme was Musicages, 2nd times at Staccato's concert, INDONESIA YOUNG MUSICIAN PERFORMANCE, and i found someone, a little girl called Jesslyn Julia Gunawan, she's so funny, and sometimes she's so shy, and she's so smart, diligent, she'd taken violin and piano, she made me speechless..and the last but not the least, at Bali, when i got high score (3rd grd),,it was distintion, 137..thx God, it's amazing..
but now, I've never exercise my finger again, my hand is so rigid...and exactly yesterday Maestoso held concert again, I was so sad, fiuh, I hold out my tears, I know, I wasn't Maestoso's student anymore, and I know I can't follow that, but my feeling, I wanna participate of it..thx for my mom, she always support me every time, when i feel sad, like this time.I've already cried in my bed, and I feel better now...
thank you God, you make my life so wonderful...
^^

4 comments:

Erlin said...

GOD know and understand what you fell, so don't be annoying..He always have the best planning in your life..he just want, you come to Him and speak what you fell, he want to share many things with you..^^

Unknown said...

Don't be sad, baby :'(
Everything's gonna be alright. Trust me :) who knows, someday you can play and learn music more. Maybe you just have to wait. But it will worth waiting for. :))

;)

Anonymous said...

SEmangat step!!!!
ingatlah kesedihan akan berbuah kebahagiaan luar biasa saatnya nanti...
pasti Tuhan kasi kw kesenangan yang lebih ketimbang yang kw harapkan...

Trust Him!!!

Anonymous said...

btw thq yah pas saya ultah...