Sunday, June 07, 2009

great things

In this month, I'll be very busy, because the final exam starts to frighten me (off course), but I'm promised to do my best as I can..with God's help too..and so many homework that I have to do that until finish..that's why I didn't write new post (sory guys) this busy week..

actually, these days, I'm falling in love with one song. named "With every bit of me", it has the best meaning (for me), if you want to hear that, you can download it, in 4shared.com...

and I want to show you 2 video,
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9KsrH377A bout one hair's product, but in my mind, it makes me want to study new instrument..and you know what is this, because inside the video, there are just two instruments, piano and violin. so the new instrument that I want to study is violin..Ganbatte ne step!!

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI8koEcOBh0
this song was given by eric karyanto, and I think it's nice..it's magical partitur (when I see the video)..and the video is shown by him too..I miss my piano. I miss when I played piano at home..

today is enoguh, enjoy yourself with that...

No comments: