Tuesday, June 16, 2009

happy because of you..

I'm happy because there are so many people around me., parents, big family, LG, friends, and especially I have God to trust in.

I miss my home, and my parents in makassar city, yes actually H.O.M.E.S.I.C.K
My dad and mom who support me and make me like this, and I don't want to make them sad, I wanna make them happy, because they have this girl (me) in their family..

Big family, i wanna see my brothers, my sisters. all of you, whereever you are, I'm gonna miss you..

LG, miss them so badly. and I know we're trying to make five of us, in one place, and I think it's so difficult, but don't worry let God works on us, to let us see each other, and we can feel a warm hug, an honest smile, etc that we've ever done, in high school..

Friends in mks, in jkt, I have to say this, I'm proud to have you in my life, as my friends, to share all of my problem, to solve our sadness, and feel happiness each of us..

God, thanks for everything that You gave me, You make created me, and You put me in Maramis's family. I'm happy because all of them, so I wanna thankful to You, and I trust in You..


regards,




Stephanie


No comments: