Monday, May 18, 2009

happy, happy, and happy

yup, I'm happy today, because of my parents, I love them so much, with all of my heart.
my parents came to jakarta at May 14th, 2009. that's why I felt happy a few days, and today they go to spore, because of something that I can't tell in front of the public.

smile, happy, laugh, I'm doing all of them
^^

today I watch BBF, boys before flower, that's nice movie, you have to watch it.

btw, I'm so afraid, my mark is not agree with my wish...haizzzz
God please help me,,,

and, you know, I'd bought speaker, ea ea ea,,,it's fun to hear many songs, hehe
at Tuesday, I'll play badminton with some of my friends, hehe, it's fun too, it makes me more healthy, than before,,,

I wanna go to bed, so let me say good night, beib...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so your parents came to singapore to meet your boyfriend?? his name is steven right??

Harry Go said...

hi Stephanie :)

i.love.claudine said...

@ albert : my parents went to spore to check up.not for saw him...hehe

@ harry : hi har. ^^