Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a SURPRISE, guys.

yeah, I just wanna tell you about yesterday, at 12pm..
today is steven sumithio's birthday, so merlin tony and me made a surprise for him, exactly at 12pm.
Yesterday, I had college until 7pm, and I was so tired, then merlin and me, went home then went to dapur cokelat to buy a cake, then, we went back to home, went out again, to find food (so hungry at that time), then we went home again and again, but in the street, we met nic (mega's boyfriend) and anto (nic's friend), and we were picked up to their new apart, until 11pm, then we were accompanied to go our home, to celebrate mimit's birthday.

teng, teng,,,(hahaha) 12pm..so we went to mimit's room, didn't forget to bring his cake, and he was so sleepy, his room was so dark, (fiuh).


HaPPy BirthdaY Mit
April, 15th 2009


tony was so hungry, ckck


tony's face so ****(haha)


mimit, me, merlin, and tony

but, mimit doesn't like to eat something that the taste is so sweet, swt!. ckck
but, there is a slution, because of tony, he eats everything..hahaha
:D

let me say,
Happy Birthday, Steven Sumithio
wish you all the best, yah

btw, friday I have test about java, fiuh!
it's so difficult, I think...
GANBATTE NE STEP!

I'm so willing to eat banana, but they looks so hard to be found. ckck
One MOMENT More, I want you to NEED me.

No comments: