Thursday, April 09, 2009

the fast and the furious, watch it!

I just can say, "ggrr, swt, astagaaa, OMG..."
from yesterday, I'd planned to watch the fast and the furious 4 in TA, so, today I invite widi, erlin, ndru, ewel, NG, chan2, but just ewel agreed to say yes. fiuhhhh
but I canceled it, because the movie is started at 8.55 pm, then ewel went home,
but after eating dinner, I asked merlin to watch the fast and the furious 4 together, hehe, so we went TA, then after arriving, we hurried up as fast as we could, then that was us in 21. so we stood in line, and time passed away, and unlucky, we didn't get the tickets, that's why I said "ggrr, swt, astagaaa, OMG..." as the first sentence for this post, hehe.

then I asked merlin to text with tony, to know where he wanted to go with mimit, his answer was shocking me, he said that he went to TA, but he didn't get the tickets too, then he went to senci, (swt!), if i know, that senci can make me to watch the fast and the furious, I'll go there.

so, I'm so unlucky for today. hehe, I just can smile, laugh, and smile again..
HAHAHAHA, (ckckck)
and right now, I'm just hearing music, that makes me so comfortable, not to think my bad luck, hoho..

No comments: