Sunday, February 08, 2009

sunday morning..

finally, i had finished my six subject for my final test in this week. you know it's so hard to do that, there's one subject, I will finish it at Monday, exactly, it is tomorrow, and I haven't studied it yet..and now, I'm sick, all of part of my body, so sick..hehe, it's a sick, isn't it??

btw, today is EKA's birthday, one of m y friend in high school, and now he is in LA..so far, ka..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ka...wish you all the best yah..

I'm so missing my parents, I want to take a univ in mks, but my parents not permit me, to do that. yeah, and I have to prove that I'll do my best in binus, yeha ganbatte step.

now, I have to study PTI, the one that I never understand the lesson, when the lecturer thaught us, he always tell about apple, and iphone, and you know i called him mr.promotion.

hmm, this is sunday, so, happy sunday my friends..

No comments: