Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fiuh, finally, I'm back guys..

finally, i can online, and I open my fb, and i upload new photos, when i was in holiday....
1st in Bali, i went to the place, that it had been exploded, and near with Kuta. but it's far, if you were looking for that place by walking..but it was nice, to be there, at that time...

this photos, taken with all of its part..


i like this photos, because its art so nice,


can you see all of its names???hehe, it's BIG NOPE...


yeah, those people from Australia, New Zealand, Dutch, Denmark, England, Italy, Germany,
Portuguese, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Greece, US, Brazil, Ecuador, Canada, South African, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and the last is Indonesia.

and there are some photo again, and these photos are taken in front of Kuta Beach..


i dunno what the meaning of this statue..


and this tree is so heavy, i think...


it's so horrified, isn't it???

I was in Bali, at February 11th until 15th, it can't be said by words, it's nice, and I didn't go waterboom, (sayang sekali)...hehehe

then, Feb 15th, I came to my hometown, yeah it's Makassar, and not forget, I went out with some of my friends, there were siska, jennifer thomasyadi, rendy prayogo, and pratiwi.

yeah, where it is?


with jete, and siska...


together, we ride picnic bus, with chibi maruko chan...


and, now I'm in Jakarta again, to start new semester, yeah exactly, 2nd semester, i hope, i'll get my new spirit, pray foe me guys...

btw, I miss steven so much,,,and mega, also vee, that I've never met them in this recently holiday,,,
you know i love you so much...

No comments: