Sunday, November 01, 2009

more 1 month 2 weeks 3 days

Today is November 1st, and I feel that I had never wrote in my blog. and today I think that I have to write something, yah off course. at December 18th, Steven will come to jakarta, and I have planned to take him somewhere XD and I dont want to tell you, it's still secret guys..

I have to study how to get up early in the morning, a few days ago, I felt that I was so lazy to get up at 8am. huff =.="
and I plan to study bout exam, and there are some of my target :
1. have to get IP 3,75 (AMIN!)
2. D.I.E.T
3.study hard on violin
4. ZION's choir (preparation fot christmas)
5. my commitment with GOD
6. to be a better person!!!

I believe that I can do that. I optimist that I can achieve. and I need God's help..
thx God, I grateful of everything that YOU had given me..
thx God, that I can grateful to YOU.
love YOU, mom dad bro, and steven XD

No comments: