Wednesday, December 10, 2008

parents, miss you so much...

I'm trying to use English, as I can....today, when I chat with my cousin, she is in uk,,she asked about my father, yeah, we talked as much, as she had much time to chat,,,,I've never seen her again, 1 or 2 years ago,,,I'm never think that she is so stylist,,,we talked about how much we feel, we miss our parents, until our eyes could be swollen,,,coz, we cried,,,i want to tell you story about me,,,my dad, mom, my lovely brother are in spore,,,my dad is sick, in his kidney, this is the second time, he faced operation,,,do you think, it's so sad, when i met my dad in jkt, i couldn't hold out my tears, I put pillow on my face, so my dad couldn't see my face, my mom just saying "adek sdh mi, jgn mi menangis"....but my eyes couldn't lie, my feeling was not in good mood,,

today, my dad check out, from the hospital, I know, HE can give my dad the best thing in my dad's life,,,thx God,,,I trust in you...I'm so miss them at this moment, sometimes, I think, if i don't face the exam, i can be in my dad's side right now,..

so, I can't wait Christmas, I wanna go home early,,,i wanna hug my dad, my mom too,,,
please time, go go go, as fast as you can,,,

No comments: